While fans are excited for the upcoming release of his new project with TJ Records, “Eagle”, Vybz Kartel doesn’t stop releasing brand new tracks. Below you can hear 2 new tracks “Your Little Shorts”, produced by Jay Crazie Records, and “No One”, produced by High Stakes Records.

Facebook Comments

12 Responses

1. Jestine

Hi, I do believe this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it 😉 I aam
    going to return yet again sinde i have bokok marked it.
    Money and freedom iss the greatest way to change,
    may youu be rich and continue to guide other people.

2. www.youtube.com

I don’t even know the way I ende up right here, but I thought this put up
    was great. I do not realize who you’re but certainly youu are going
    to a well-known blogger if you appen tto are not already. Cheers!

3. riadigitalsolutions.com

It’s really very difficult in this active life to listen news on Television, therefore I simply use world wide web
    for that purpose, and obtain the most up-to-date information.

4. Penelope

Heya terrific blog! Does running a blog like this
    require a massive amount work? I’ve very little expertise in coding however
    I had been hoping to stat my own blog soon. Anyway, if you have any
    ideas or tups for new blog owners please share.I understand thhis is off subject but I just needed to ask.
    Thanks!

5. beauty newcomer

excellent points altogether, you just won a new reader.
    What might you recommend in regards to your put up that you simply made a few days in the past?
    Any sure?

6. www.Prnewswire.com

Hi, Neat post. There’s an issue along with your site in web explorer, might test this?
    IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a huge component
    of people will omit your wonderful writing due to this problem.

7. madden 17

I believe this is among the such a lot importanjt information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some common issues, The
    site tazste is great, the articles is actually great :
    D. Just right job, cheers

8. Emile Romanik

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

9. madden mobile

I feel thatt is among the such a lot vital information for me.
    And i’m glad studying your article. Buut wanna remark on few common things, The web sute taste is perfect, the articles is actually nice :
    D. Just right process, cheers

10. fifa 17

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading?

I’m trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

11. sydneyclassifieds.net.au

Excellent items from you, man. I have be aware your stuff prior to and you’re simply too fantastic.
    I really like what you’ve bought here, really like what
    you are stating and the best way through which you assert it.
    You’re making it entertaining and you continue to
    take care of to stay it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you.
    This is actually a terrific website.